Dr. Daniel Masluk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Masluk?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 19th, 2014

Caring and Knowledgeable

Dr. Masluk is the best! He was the anesthesiologist for my surgery a couple years ago and my son's surgery a couple weeks ago. He is so caring and knowledgeable. He takes care to ask lots of questions and really listens to the patient to give very individualized care. He made me very comfortable when I had my surgery, and I was really excited to see he would also be taking care of my son for his. I would recommend Dr. Masluk for anyone needing an anesthesiologist for any reason.

Type 2 Diabetes