A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Massiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Massiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Massiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Massiah graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Massiah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Colin Massiah MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Massiah practice?
- Dr. Daniel Massiah has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Massiah practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Internists and Riverhead Pulmonologists.