A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Massiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Massiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massiah
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Massiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Massiah graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Massiah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Colin Massiah MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Massiah practice?
- Dr. Daniel Massiah has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Massiah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Internists, Riverhead Critical Care Practitioners, and Riverhead Pulmonologists.