Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Mathers
Dr. Daniel Mathers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mathers is affiliated with The Nebraska Medical Center, Shelby County Myrtue Mem Hosp, Harlan, Ia and VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Mathers has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Mathers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Adam Burdorf
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi8
Dr. David Barton
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi7
Dr. Hari Krishna Nallapaneni
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi