A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Matloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Matloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Matloff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Portal Hypertension
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Matloff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stuart Matloff MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Matloff practice?
- Dr. Daniel Matloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Matloff practices Gastroenterology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Gastroenterologists.