A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Matthews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eugene Matthews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Daniel Matthews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Daphne, AL.
See Daphne Surgeons and Daphne Cardiothoracic Surgeons.