Learn more about Dr. Daniel Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Matthews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Matthews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Daniel Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Daphne, AL.
See Daphne Orthopedic Surgeons and Daphne Sports Medicine Doctors.