A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Maurer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Maurer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maurer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Maurer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Maurer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Maurer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.