A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Maxwell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Maxwell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maxwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Maxwell practice?
Dr. Daniel Maxwell practices Pulmonary Disease near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Clarkston Pulmonologists.