A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Maxwell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Maxwell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Louis Maxwell DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Maxwell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Maxwell practices Pulmonary Disease near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Clarkston Pulmonologists.