Dr. Daniel Mazanec Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mazanec?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mazanec?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 20th, 2014

I have visited this doctor and I was examined very thoroughly by someone who worked in his office. He seems very knowledgeable about spinal pain. Spent plenty of time with me, answered all my questions, verified that the course of treatment I was pursuing ought to help me. I didn't get treatment from him, I went to him when a surgeon didn't think surgery wouldhelp, and I was in treatment with a pain management clinic. I wanted another opinion, that is why I saw him. My lower back has degenerative discs. I will be seeing him again now that my neck has multiple herniations and my pain is hard to manage. I trust his judgment so far.

October 28th, 2016