A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mazour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mazour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazour graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mazour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
- Franklin County Mem Hosp, Franklin, Ne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Mazour MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Mazour practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mazour has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mazour practices Family Medicine near Blue Hill, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, NE and Red Cloud, NE.
See Blue Hill Family Physicians.