A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McAninch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McAninch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McAninch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McAninch graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McAninch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott McAninch MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. McAninch practice?
- Dr. Daniel McAninch has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McAninch practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.