Dr. Daniel McBath Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2015

dr. mcbath was the greatest. I trusted him . very professional

April 7th, 2015

went to him for years

he was the best dr i have been to

February 26th, 2015

Wish he was still available.

Was always very attentive to our medical issues, after the medical 'business' finished he almost always had time to chat about something, with us. His favorites: Sports and Hunting. But we covered his activities in the community, politics to some degree, his pride in his family and my husbands hunting stories. We adopted our granddaughter, when she was 6 and her Mom had died. He was always interested in how she was adjusting and saw her as a patient from time to time, too. Never we see misconduct or bad attitude from Dr. McBath or his staff. I will suggest that those who expect/demand special treatment will always criticize those who fail to cater to them.

July 20th, 2014

The best dr. very caring and gets to the point. He doesn't mess around. His staff is very caring

February 14th, 2014

Open; communicative and not fast to write Rx. Willing to explain his recommendation and educate you. Dr Dan is willing to listen to your side and work with your ideas. Dr Dan wants his patients to participate in their wellness and healthcare. He is in HEALTHcare not SICKcare!.

August 27th, 2013

He is not at Florida Medical Clinic anymore. Dr. McBath seemed to truly listen to me and answer all of my questions. I felt like he was not ignoring me or talking down to me. I was extremely comfortable going to him as a patient.

June 27th, 2013

Lost all privledges at Pasco Regional (Bad stuff)

Whatever you do, make sure you find out why he lost his privledges at Pasco Regional. You wouldn't believe the turnover in that office -- until you see how rushed and stressed everyone is. This man's father was a great doctor and person. But this Dr. McBath -- in his treatment of patients at the office, AND in his carelessness as a doctor -- is literally despicable.

April 3rd, 2013

Dr. McBath truly cared about me during my visit! I've been all over trying to find a doctor. Some weren't willing to try anything to help me, some wouldn't listen, and some were socially awkward. Dr. McBath showed me the attention that I was searching for and diagnosed me when numerous other doctors had missed it. After the appropriate referral to a specialist, the diagnosis was confirmed. I am now on my way to recovery after seeing doctors for the issue for over 5 years. I didn't come to Dr.McBath at first because of the previous reviews, but I cannot agree less. I have made Dr. McBath my first choice doctor and have recommended him to numerous friends, whom also have found him to be a fabulous doctor.

April 3rd, 2013

Dr. McBath saved my life

I have been to numerous doctors all over the state and finally came to a doctor who knew what he was doing. During my appointment, he immediately recognized my irregular heart beat. He saved my life. No doctor has heard it before. I highly recommend him. He is brilliant. I thank God for my friend who recommended him to me.

December 1st, 2012

Waited over hour; spent 20 seconds with me

On top of that, he mis-diagnosed me. I'd heard the rumors about him as a person (not good), but still thought he may be a good doctor, like his dad. But he missed something very important (private, so saying on the internet), and he really should have gotten it. But I hardly spoke to him -- he rushed out so quickly.

November 26th, 2012

Mis-diagnosed and waited over an hour

His father was such a good doctor. I don't know what happened to this man. It's sad, but you have to stay away.

August 8th, 2012

After years of other Dr's trying to find out what I was suffering from, Dr. McBath and his wonderful team found the answers I was looking for.