A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McBrayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McBrayer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McBrayer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McBrayer graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McBrayer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McBrayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel McBrayer practice?
Dr. Daniel McBrayer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.