Dr. Daniel Mcbrayer MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 20 reviews

September 25th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, skilled, highly capable in profession. I would recommend Dr. McBrayer first, every time.

June 12th, 2015
Listen to the pro lifers
before you go in take information from the silent protestors. You want to know about him. And what you'll find out is not good. Also God gave you a precious gift. Don't destroy it.

January 9th, 2015
This was the absolute WORST experience of my life, and that is not because I had an abortion. The staff was rude and rushed me through the entire process; I was prepped and ready for surgery within 15 minutes of going back to the room. Not to mention, the nurse left the ultrasound image up where I could clearly see the baby (talk about a heartbreak). The ONLY thing the doctor said to me was, "alright, let's get you taken care of" as he walked in and out of the room. Not one person explained the procedure to me, so I was left with a frightening thought of what was going on. If you are 100% positive you want to have a surgical / medical abortion, I recommend this place. However, if you are looking for a comforting atmosphere, someone to talk about options, and/or someone that will explain this procedure and after care to you... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

December 9th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. McBrayer has been my doctor for 30 years. He has always been professional, caring and concerned about my health needs. He has performed surgeries on me, my mother, and my sister. We became patients when he was at a hospital downtown. My family continues to drive from Stone Mountain to his current location. I hope you will not allow a smear campaign keep you from great medical knowledge and care. A satisfied and loyal patient!

August 24th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor & Staff
Dr. McBrayer and his staff made me feel comfortable from the first phone call. The receptionist was extremely patient and sweet with me while I asked her every question I could think of. When I came in for my appointment, I was immediately taken care of. I couldn't ask for a more courteous staff. When I saw the doctor, he was extremely caring and thoughtful. This was a very scary decision for me to make and I can't think of how anyone could have made this experience any better. Exceptional staff and Exceptional doctor.

April 1st, 2013
Great Experience
My experience with Dr. McBrayer was very satisfying. I've read some of the other reviews and feel that many people are just jumping on the bandwagon and giving the Dr. a bad rap. I've always been treated kindly and with respect in his office. Many women come into his office already feeling bad about what they are about to do and take their frustrations out on the nurses and the Dr. But ultimately, you make the decision about what is happening with your body. People have choices, so we have no right to judge Dr. McBrayer without knowing his situation. He's a good man and a good doctor. Stop trying to blame Dr. McBrayer for how you feel because of your situation. He's a person just like you and should be given the same amount of respect that you want for yourself.

March 11th, 2013
Patient
The most unprofessional experience I have every had with a doctor's office. He was brash, insensitive and could have cared less about the reason I was there. I WISH I would have read the comments before setting a foot in his doorway. His office was hot, drab and seemed very dingy. I would not send my worst enemy his way.

February 17th, 2013
TRUE PATIENT TESTIMONIAL
As a medical professional I have met Dr. McBrayer and despite the obvious smear campaign being launched against him personally, I feel honored to have met and to know such a very compassionate and passionate care provider. Not everyone may agree with all of the services he offers but as a patient and provider I can attest to his staff's professionalism and superb quality of care provided in his facility. His obvious dedication to overcome all obstacles to provide much needed services to our community especially a midst all of the controversy reflects more highly upon his character than accusations most likely made by scorned employees. I find him to be a very honest and integral man who does not hesitate to tell it like it is and unfortunately, in our society people are not used to this. I personally appreciate not having things sugar coated. If we lived in a perfect world some of the services offered would not be needed but we do not live in a perfect world and the reality is that the services Dr. McBrayer offers and the level of care he demands from his staff for his patients is by far exceptional especially compared to the alternatives that would have to be sought by patients should his facility and services be hindered or discontinued. Bottom line, from my personal observation and experience Dr. McBrayer should receive accolades from the community for the services and level of care he and his staff provide. If you do not need services do not go to the clinic that is your choice but for those in need this clinic is a God send and it would be a tragedy for these services to not be readily available by such a talented and caring doctor, professional staff, and provided in what I observed to be a very upscale, sterile, and equip facility. There are obviously some very conservative people putting much effort into thwarting the reputation of this doctor and facility. I believe if these individuals spent as much time researching the cold hard facts and facing the reality of the world we live in they would all retract their malicious, fallacious, and slandering accusations/comments and would spend their time instead sending gift baskets to the staff and thank you cards to the GOOD doctor. Remember; Judge not lest ye be judged! Very respectfully and many thanks to Dr. Mc Brayer and the staff at ALPHA GYN, Furthermore, I would recommend this clinic to any one in need of their service or advice.

January 25th, 2013
Charged with assault and performing illegal abortions
In 2009, Dr. Daniel Enoch McBrayer was arrested in a violent road rage incident. McBrayer stopped a woman at a stop sign who had allegedly cut him off in traffic, got out of his car, approached the woman, had her roll down the window of her car and punched her in the face. Her two young children in the back seat witnessed the assault. McBrayer was charged with simple battery, taken to jail, and released on a $1,500 bond. In 2002, McBrayer admitted to committing illegal second-trimester abortions in his office on Powers Ferry Road in Atlanta. Under Georgia law, it is illegal to perform abortions after the first trimester in a non-hospital or an unlicensed facility. McBrayer’s clinic is, in fact, an unlicensed abortion clinic. He signed a Public Consent Order with the Georgia Composite Board of Medical Examiners confessing his crimes and was put on probation for two years, paid a $5,000 fine, and underwent twenty hours of training in the “area of ethics.”

October 30th, 2012
Really bad receptionist. Dr still has charts and paper. Going to doctor that is current with the times.

August 16th, 2011
My wife went to this "doctor" in the late 80's and she had an abnormal pap smear. he immediately performed a laster procedure on her that was not needed. my wife went to another gyn in Atlanta who was surprised that Dr M performed the lasser prodcure and suggested he was paying off the laser by doing procedures. When I called Dr N to discuss this with him, as I am a phd scientist he became abrupt. I made it clear we would not pay for the procedure and would get an attorney, if necessary. Guess what he never billed our insurance or us. After seeing his sanction by the state and his road rage it is clear something isnt right. it is amazing patients still go to him

May 6th, 2011
Good Doctor
Like that they get you in and out, and exams are thorough. Good experience overall.