Dr. Daniel McCabe Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2012

Dr. McCabe is wonderful...probably one of the best surgeon's in Tucson. Just wish his office staff was half as nice as him.

September 4th, 2011

Cookie cutter style

The doctor only spent 10 minutes with me at my initial appointment and I did not see him at all before or after surgery. There was no post op call to check on me and no return call after I called his office about extreme pain. Maybe I just caught him on an off week?

March 14th, 2009

Dr. McCabe is fabulous! He explained everything to me in plain english and made sure that I understood everything that he recommended. He saw me before and after surgery. He checked on me several times. He is truly a caring doctor.

Colonoscopy