A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McCally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McCally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McCally, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCally graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCally has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S McCally MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. McCally practice?
- Dr. Daniel McCally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel McCally practices Urology near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Freeport Urologists.