A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McClure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Infections
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McClure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joe McClure MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. McClure practice?
- Dr. Daniel McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McClure practices Ophthalmology near Dickson, TN.
See Dickson Ophthalmologists.