A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McClure is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McClure Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Infections
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McClure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joe McClure MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. McClure practice?
- Dr. Daniel McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McClure practices Ophthalmology near Dickson, TN.
See Dickson Ophthalmologists.