A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McCormack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McCormack, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McCormack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R McCormack DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Daniel McCormack has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McCormack practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Allergists and Bloomington Internists.