A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McCormack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormack
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McCormack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McCormack, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McCormack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R McCormack DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Daniel McCormack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel McCormack practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Allergists.