A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McCormack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCormack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McCormack, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McCormack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R McCormack DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Daniel McCormack has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McCormack practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Allergists.