Dr. Daniel Mccrimons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mccrimons?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mccrimons?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016

Best doctor ever he went above and beyond for me and my kids .I will never forget things he has done for me and my kids.My kids are grown with there own children know.

January 28th, 2016

The BEST Pediatrician in Sacramento

Dr. McCrimons is a wonderful doctor who is incredibly attentive to his patients. We trust the doctor implicitly with out sons health care. The BIG plus here is that my son trusts him too. Dr. M is a wonderfully kind and nurturing doctor who always makes us feel assured by the end of our visit that we can tackle any health crisis with his support. His bedside manner is impeccable, all the kids are "chief" and he has the B.E.S.T. lollipops for tears. Thanks Dr. M!

December 4th, 2015

I have had the privilege of knowing Dr. McCrimmons for 25 years. His caring manner for our family and providing them for their well care is wonderful.

July 23rd, 2012

Very good doctor, from first hand experience, he was my doctor for about 19 - 20 years and he was always cool and made everything so much easier

May 2nd, 2012

Dr. McCrimmons is the best of the BEST!

Dr. McCrimmons saved my daughter's life when she was 20 months old after she was misdiagnosed by another pediatrician. New to the area, I took the recommendation of my insurance and by luck of the draw got someone who not only misdiagnosed a partially prolapsed colon, but sent us home at 4pm on a Friday to "wait and see". My sitter was a nanny for another family. She was also very concerned, so she phoned the mother of her other family and asked for their pediatrician's name. Without hope, I called the number she gave me (it was well after 5pm on a Fridy by this time). Dr. McCrimmons personally answered his OWN OFFICE PHONE. I was floored! Not only did he listen to me patiently and explain what he thought was going on, he called the local hospital to find out when the pediatric GI specialist he went to medical school would be in. He then called ahead and let them know to expect us. We were whisked into the room, taken care of immediately. Dr. M came to see us many times during our hospital stay. He remembers both my kids' names every, single time we are in. His office staff are professional, friendly and courteous. Visiting his office is always a pleasure!

December 19th, 2011

We were referred to Dr. McCrimons by my OB and from the moment he visited us in the hospital I knew he was the perfect Ped for us. He is always so gentle and caring and he makes all of us feel very comfortable. He has always answered all of my questions thoroughly and never made me feel silly for asking any of them. His staff is wonderful and I recommend Dr. McCrimons to everyone!

October 8th, 2011

For the person who stated that he does not use analgesia for circumcision-he does. He uses a topical numbing which seems to work. My baby was uncomfortable from being strapped down, but no more uncomfortable during the procedure. He is an excellent doctor with a heart of gold! He cares for each child he comes in contact with! Love you Chief!!!!! Oh, and his staff is wonderful also!

February 20th, 2011

Best Doc ever!!!!

The "Chief" is very caring and kind. He takes the time for the little extra things-like one time a mother had her hands full and he helped her carry her things down to the car. My two children love him and sometimes seem to make up excuses to some and see him. He always asks about the rest of the family including my parents. The wait in the waiting room is sometimes long especially during winter time, but it well worth it because he takes the time with you that he gave the other patients before you and you never feel rushed. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a pediatrician!!!!

February 14th, 2011

I thank God for Dr. McCrimons. He saved my son. He is the one who heard murmur in his heart and then in couple days we had heart surgery. Right now I'm afraid that God forbid anything would happen to our doctor. May God Bless him. I would STRONGLY recommend this doctor to everyone.

September 29th, 2010

Dr. McCrimons does not use analgesia when performing circumcision which is not recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics. I was not comfortable with this practice.

July 30th, 2010

the best doctor for my kids

I moved back to the bay area and I still use Dr.McCrimmons for my kids. I don't think I would trust anyone else to look over my kids.

May 15th, 2010

He is the nicest and most loving doctor ever! He treats you as if you were one of his kids! "HEY CHIEF!!"