The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Mccullough
Dr. Daniel Mccullough, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salisbury, MD. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Mccullough is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center, Peninsula General Hospital and Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Mccullough has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Daniel Mccullough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, MD.
Dr. Michael Sofronski
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Salisbury, MD 0 mi25
Dr. Philip Insley Jr
Preventive Medicine, General Surgery
Salisbury, MD 0.83 mi50
Dr. Nicholas Dudas
Salisbury, MD 1.59 mi31