inactive

Daniel G McCullough MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 8th, 2016
Very unprofesiona. Did not spend time with me. Staff is very rude.

September 11th, 2015
Great doctor
He spends as much time as you need. He is very patient and explains everything. He tells you honestly about expectations. I like that I see him instead of a nutrionist at each visit. Wait time is minimal when you go into office. Office staff is ok, I have had some misunderstandings with them on appts etc. He is a great surgeon and I highly recommend him.

October 25th, 2012
One of the BEST.
He is a fantastic doctor, and I am so glad that he was suggested by a friend. There is nothing I would change about him. He takes all of the time you need to answer any and all questions. Great doctor, and I would reccomend him to anyone.

March 10th, 2012
I have been seeing this Dr for a little over 7 months now. The wait time after you show up is practically none and he is very kind and through. The only thing I would rate less than excellent is that he has a younger lady working in the office that consistently seems like she is looking down on you and twice I went in to see him and felt he was upset with me personally. But I would rather have a Dr. that gets upset because I am not doing something right and endangering myself than a Dr. that acts happy and carefree when he really shouldn't. I recommend him to everyone that asks and would send my own family members there.