A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McDermott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McDermott, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. McDermott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A McDermott MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Daniel McDermott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel McDermott practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.