Dr. Daniel Mcdyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mcdyer?

IS IT JUST ME?

Posted on July 16th, 2017

I THINK HE'S AND AWESOME DOCTOR BUT HIS STAFF TREATS ME LIKE I DON'T BELONG THERE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE STAFF LEVEL OF CARE.

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr. McDyer is a compassionate and thorough physician. I would never trust anyone with my gynecological health. He has truly been a GOD send.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Doctor McDyer has been my Doctor for several years. He is very professional and sincerely cares about the good health of his patients! Doctors staff members are knowledgeable and kind.

Great doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

I was referred to Dr. McDyer by my GI doctor. I was really scared and nervous because I had never seen a male gynecologist before. Dr. McDyer relieved my anxiety immediately. He is a warm, friendly and compassionate physician which was a big relief and refreshing compared to so many other past experiences with other doctors. He was genuinely interested in me and my problem and listened very closely to me. He spent plenty of time describing my problem and how he was going to treat my problem. I have never felt more comfortable.

Best visit

Posted on June 27th, 2013

My best friend referred me to Dr. McDyer and I am so thankful. This was the best doctor visit I have ever had. He is very attentive and seems to genuinely care. His office is beautiful and the staff is really nice, too.

Thank you!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

What a beautiful office and it matches the level of care from Dr. McDyer. He really spent a lot of time with me and made me feel at ease during a rough time. He is very caring!

Posted on June 16th, 2013

Staff was pleasant from the phone call to make an appointment to providing directions to the new office. I was greeted with a smile at the most beautiful office I have ever seen! Dr. McDyer was fantatstic. He listened intently and was genuinely devoted to making me better. I felt like I was part of his family!

Happy patient

Posted on January 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr McDyers for over 10 years and many OBGYN issues from a miscarriage to curvical surgery to discovery of didelphus. His knowledge and time he takes with each patient is like none other. Dr McDyer is hands down the best doctor in Jacksonville and I have sent many friends to him for deliveries and just routine GYN care and everyone agrees that he is amazing.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I have seen Dr.McDyer since I was in my late teens. I am now in my mid 30's. He delivered my second baby, was very thorough and cautious, and last year he completed my hysterectomy. I love all the doctors in this practice! I starting seeing Dr.Andres at age 17, and Dr.Suhrer delivered my first baby. The wait time is long, but he spends a good amount of time with you---no rushing.

great doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2011

i have to say that i loved having dr mcdyer as a baby doctor he delivered my second child he was amazing i felt very safe with him and he kept a smile on my face even through the pain and nerves of delivery i felt very at ease with him he is not only an amazing person but a great doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Very caring/friendly as well as informative. Best OBGYN I've been to.

Posted on April 4th, 2017