Dr. Daniel McElheran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel McElheran?

March 7th, 2014

Reccommend

I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr Mc Elheran. He has been a kind, compassionate, caring doctor, who listens and tries to help you. I would not hesitate to recommend him anytime.

January 4th, 2014

I went to Dr. McElheran with a wide range of issues, that had quickly gotten me to almost passing out. He listened intently, sent me for tests; and called me within a day to let me know the test results, and diagnosis which explained all but one symptom. He ordered a separate test for this, which he arranged to have done at my home. He followed through. He kept in contact, he kept me informed, and explained . This vs. my mate's doctor who will not call back; who has not explained what it going on, even after a surgery. I way choose Dr. McElheron. He may be new to Weaverville, but he fits. Thank you!!

August 14th, 2013

Don't Go Dr. Dan!!!

Dr. Dan was the best Dr. I have ever had in Trinity County. He was kind, caring and listened unrushed. He truely got to know me as a patient and a person. I hope you stay here in some capacity Dr. Dan. We truely need you in Weaverville. Alot of your ex-patients feel the same way. Please open your own practice!

May 21st, 2016