A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McGrane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McGrane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McGrane, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrane graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. McGrane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W McGrane MD and PA is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. McGrane practice?
- Dr. Daniel McGrane has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McGrane practices Internal Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Internists.