A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McGraw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McGraw, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. McGraw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGraw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans