A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McGraw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McGraw, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. McGraw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Sistersville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph McGraw MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. McGraw practice?
- Dr. Daniel McGraw has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McGraw practices Vascular Surgery near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Surgeons.