Dr. Daniel Edward McGunegle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McGunegle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McGunegle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGunegle graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGunegle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Ob/Gyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGunegle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance