A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McGunegle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McGunegle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McGunegle graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McGunegle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward McGunegle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. McGunegle practice?
- Dr. Daniel McGunegle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel McGunegle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.