A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McIntyre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McIntyre, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McIntyre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Patrick McIntyre MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Daniel McIntyre has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McIntyre practices Emergency Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Emergency Physicians.