Dr. Daniel Mckee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mckee?

August 1st, 2016

Great Doc

I don't normally write these type of reviews but Dr. McKee was a great doc to have for my first colonoscopy. Very helpful and seemed knowledgeable about the subject. The staff were all kind and didn't make me wait long.

September 17th, 2014

Caring/Knowledgeable

I was diagnosed with hepatitis C. I was really worried about how this would affect my health and my life. Dr. McKee spent over an hour with me explaining the disease and my treatment options etc. He was very reassuring and compassionate.

April 3rd, 2013

Dr. McKee conducted an in depth interview to fully understand my symptoms. His original diagnosis, completed without invasive testing of any kind, suggested a simplistic treatment for symptoms that I had been living with for over 5 years. The treatment was 100% effective. His deductive reasoning skills are some of the best I have ever encountered in the medical profession.

June 28th, 2010

Dr. McKee, Exceptional, caring, extremely competent

Several years ago I woke up in the middle of the night, unable to breathe, and required the Hemilich Maneuver. It turned out that a severe reflux episode had caused a spasm in my vocal cords, which had completely blocked my airway.I was referred to Dr. McKee, who sat down with me and answered all my questions and explained things to me in such a patient and unhurried manner, that it seemed as if he had nothing else to do in his entire life. He listened to all my ideas and concerns, tried very hard to talk me out of having a surgical procedure to fix the reflux (which would, of course, have earned him a lot more money than if I had opted to just take medication) and when I explained that I really am not capable of taking medication every day for the rest of my life, and why, he respected that, and ended up doing the procedure, which completely cured my reflux.Several years later my husband developed reflux and went to our useless (and now ex-) G.P. for help. She was useless, as usual, and eventually sent my husband to The Pavillion to have endoscopy done. The doctor there told my husband what he had found, but was either unwilling or unable to answer any of my husband's questions about what the findings meant or what he should do about his condition. The doctor prescribed medication that did no good at all. Eventually, my husband became so discouraged that he didn't know what to do, so I suggested he make an appointment with Dr. McKee, which he did. Dr. McKee sat down with my husband, answered all his questions, looked very carefully at the results of the endoscopy and reinterpreted them, prescribed a different medication and very explicitly told my husband what he should do to help alleviate his reflux. As he had with me, Dr. McKee acted as if my husband were the only concern he had on the entire planet and would be quite content to sit and answer his questions forever.I have told my daughter's roommate, who is only 22 but has had terrible terrible reflux for years, about Dr. McKee. The roommate has had terrible luck with doctors, so she is going to make a special trip from Chicago, just to meet with Dr. McKee.

March 19th, 2010

He used an unnecessary assistant surgeon on my case. I told him I didn't need the procedure after all. Then he said he'd still go in to dilate my esophagus. But he didn't dilate the esophagus and did not really do anything. He then wanted me to come back in 2 weeks to do the same procedure again, to finally dilate my esophagus. In the final analysis, I didn't go back. He is money hungry in my opinion.

July 15th, 2009

No messing around...Results right away...Bedside manner improved with each visit.

June 19th, 2016