A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McKenna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. McKenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McKenna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. McKenna has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward McKenna MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Daniel McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McKenna practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.