A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McKenna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. McKenna has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. McKenna practice?
Dr. Daniel McKenna practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Brooksville, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.