A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McKenna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McKenna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. McKenna has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward McKenna MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Daniel McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McKenna practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.