A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McKinley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McKinley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Francis McKinley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Daniel McKinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel McKinley practices Emergency Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, OK.
See Danville Emergency Physicians.