A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McLachlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McLachlan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McLachlan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLachlan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. McLachlan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel McLachlan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel McLachlan practice?
- Dr. Daniel McLachlan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel McLachlan practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Munster, IN.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.