Learn more about Dr. Daniel McLachlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McLachlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLachlan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McLachlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McLachlan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLachlan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. McLachlan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L McLachlan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. McLachlan practice?
- Dr. Daniel McLachlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McLachlan practices Ophthalmology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Ophthalmologists.