A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McMartin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMartin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McMartin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McMartin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McMartin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. McMartin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Elwyn McMartin MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. McMartin practice?
- Dr. Daniel McMartin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel McMartin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sellersburg, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, IN.
See Sellersburg Internists and Sellersburg Cardiologists.