A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McMillan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McMillan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. McMillan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eugene McMillan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. McMillan practice?
- Dr. Daniel McMillan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McMillan practices Family Medicine near Half Moon Bay, CA.
See Half Moon Bay Family Physicians.