A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McNally, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McNally has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Patrick McNally MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. McNally practice?
- Dr. Daniel McNally has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel McNally practices Critical Care Medicine near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Critical Care Practitioners.