A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Meador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Meador is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meador graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Meador has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Clinton Meador MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Meador practice?
- Dr. Daniel Meador has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Meador practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Angels Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Angels Camp Emergency Physicians and Angels Camp Internists.