A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Meador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Meador is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meador graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Meador has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Clinton Meador MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Meador practice?
- Dr. Daniel Meador has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Meador practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Modesto Emergency Physicians and Modesto Internists.