A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Meara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Meara is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Meara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Meara DMD, MD, and MS is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Meara practice?
- Dr. Daniel Meara has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Meara practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Wilmington Dentists.