A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Meara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Meara is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meara
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Meara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Meara DMD, MD, and MS is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Meara practice?
- Dr. Daniel Meara has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Meara practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons and Wilmington Dentists.