A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Medeiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Medeiros, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Medeiros graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Medeiros has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Medeiros MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Medeiros practice?
- Dr. Daniel Medeiros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Medeiros practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.