A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Medeiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medeiros
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medeiros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Medeiros, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medeiros graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Medeiros has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Medeiros MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Medeiros practice?
- Dr. Daniel Medeiros has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Medeiros practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.