Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Absolutely the worst!  |  show details
by William on Jun 8th, 2014

This doctor operated to straighten my deviated septum. Although he got the septum right, he ruined the appearance of my nose. It droops, bulges outward to one side, and is concave on the other. As it turned out, the surgery caused what is called a collapsed nasal valve or collapsed nostril. Now my nose looks as though an invisible thumb were pushing it sideways and downward. A collapsed nostril is not uncommon with this surgery, but the doctor didn't tell me beforehand. The only remedy is more surgery, in which cartilage grafts are implanted. I'm passing on this, since I'm not about to risk an even worse disaster. Avoid this doctor!

by Denise Elizabeth Haynes on Jul 31st, 2013

I hope to recover soon

|  An excellent compasionent Doctor  |  show details
by Dr. Daniel Megler on Mar 17th, 2013

There are no words to explain this Doctor and the ones that are ....can not even start to explain in this little space given .I sugest to make an appointment and see for yourself... I have know him for over 27 years and because of him I can talk not only is he excellent in his field ,his mannerism also contributes to the positive outcome of your diagnosisi. I seriously suggest Dr. D.Megler for your ear,nose and throat problems . Marlena Ceselli ~

|  BIg Rep - Results terrible  |  show details
by Bloody Veteran on Sep 1st, 2009

Botched polyp sinus surgery. Severe bleeding post-op, he nicked artery and didn't catch the error. Forced to ER and another procedure to stop bleeding, this was after two extra visits to his office - all doctors at office passed the buck (Dr Dzul & Dr. Rubin). Follow-up doctor (Dr. Dzul) from his office had to be forced to apologize by hospital for his unprofessional conduct. I should have sued them all.

|  show details
by Deborah H. on Mar 25th, 2009

DR. MEGLER MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH MY UPCOMING SURGERY. HE THOROUGHLY EXPLAINED ALL THE RISKS INVOLVED. HE SAID TO FEEL FREE TO CALL HIM AT ANY TIME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE.