A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Megna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Megna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Megna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Biliary Tract Diseases, Colonic Diseases, and Esophageal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Megna graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Megna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Megna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance