A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Megna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Megna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Megna
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Megna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Megna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Megna graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Megna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Megna practice?
- Dr. Daniel Megna has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Megna practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Gastroenterologists.