A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Megna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Megna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Megna
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Megna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Megna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Megna graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Megna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Megna practice?
- Dr. Daniel Megna has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Megna practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Gastroenterologists.