Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Mekasha
Dr. Daniel Mekasha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownstown Twp, MI, with another office in Southgate, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Mekasha is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Mercy Memorial Hospital System and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. Dr. Mekasha has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Mekasha has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Daniel Mekasha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Dr. Razmig Haladjian
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Brownstown Twp, MI 2.08 mi17
Dr. Heather Zacur
Brownstown Twp, MI 2.08 mi11
Dr. Mazher Hussain
Pain Management, Psychiatry
Brownstown Twp, MI 2.08 mi27