A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mendlovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mendlovic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mendlovic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendlovic graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mendlovic has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bernard Mendlovic MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Mendlovic practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mendlovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mendlovic practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Internists and Beachwood Endocrinologists.