A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Menkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Menkes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Menkes, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Motor Neuron Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Menkes graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menkes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Menkes MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Menkes practice?
- Dr. Daniel Menkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Menkes practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Neurologists.