A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mercier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mercier is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mercier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercier graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mercier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Mercier MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Mercier practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mercier has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mercier practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.