A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Merrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Merrill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Merrill, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Merrill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Merrill MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Merrill practice?
- Dr. Daniel Merrill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Merrill practices Psychiatry near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Mesa Psychiatrists.