A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Merrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merrill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Merrill, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Merrill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Merrill MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Merrill practice?
- Dr. Daniel Merrill has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Merrill practices Psychiatry near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Psychiatrists.