A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Merrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Merrill, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Merrill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kenneth Merrill MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Merrill practice?
- Dr. Daniel Merrill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Merrill practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.