Dr. Daniel Metsch Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Metsch?

Condescending tone

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Not very kind,and in a rush.

Parent

Posted on June 11th, 2015

My one appointment with Dr. Metsch was, hands down, one of the worst pediatric experiences I have had with a Dr. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

Dr. Metsch is the best

Posted on September 11th, 2013

My 11 year-old son has been a patient of Dr. Metsch for just over a year now. This Dr. is absolutely the best pediatrician by whom my son has been treated. Perhaps part of our great experience working with Dr. Metsch also has to do with not allowing our children to display inappropriate behaviors in public places, including medical offices. I suppose just about anyone who properly disciplines their children while holding them to a higher standard of civility in public will have little or nothing to complain about regarding Dr. Metsch. Thank you for not allowing clueless parents to indulge their impatient child's hysterical behavior; bravo for not allowing the office environment to become a jungle gym for screeching brats. Prospective patients reading this now, don't listen to the whiney complainer who gave one star. Dr. Metsch is an outstanding physician, pure and simple.

Missin Dr. Metsch

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Dr. Metsch took care of my babies and me through an extrememly difficult time in our lives. The Toohey kids miss still miss him!

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

WE JUST SAW DR. METSCH LAST NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME, IT WAS AT THE VERY END OF THE DAY AND HE WAS NICE AS HE COULD BE...I UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE, AND I'M SORRY FOR THEM, BUT I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HIM. MY DAUGHTER FELT COMFORTABLE TOO AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME :)

Dr. Jerk

Posted on June 17th, 2010

My son got bit by a dog. We made an appt for 6:30pm @ Kaiser in Vanderver. We checked in about 6:10pm and waited for the Dr. what felt like forever. We waited about 30-45 minutes. My son then became very agitated and frustrated so he started acting out crying and throwing a fit in the examination room. We tried to calm the situation down but it didn't work so my husband and I had had enough and told our son that we are leaving. It was at that time that the Dr. finally came into the room and heard my husband said one more time to our son we're leaving. The Dr. didn't even ask why we were leaving in fact the Dr. saw that we were picking up our son's clothes and the Dr. just left the room. Again, he didn't seem to want to know what the problem was. We were in the process of removing our son because he didn't want to leave the room a nurse assistant came over to inquire about the situation. As I was explaining to the nurse what had happened Dr. Metsch came rushing over and again not wanting to know why we were upset in the first place so he said I thought that you guys were leaving. I can't have you guys causing commotions in the hallway and if need be securities should be called to have us remove. Can you believe this? He wanted to call securites on us because we were not out of the examination room fast enough. First of all we were in the Medical ofc and not in the library. Excuse me? We were causing commotions? So my son acting out is us causing commotions and not my son just being agitated and frustrated for waiting too long? Can you believe this? This Dr. didn't seem to care why we were leaving, why we were upset. He was very arrogant. He didn't want to talk to my son and try to calm him down. He just didn't like the situation and didn't want any part of it. I can't even believe that he is a pediatrician. If kids acting out are an annoyance to you Dr. then maybe you should have picked a different profession. He misinterpreted the whole situation from beginning to end. If you have this Dr. make sure that you and your children are on your best behavior. He may call securities on you for causing commotions or your children for acting out. A side note: Kaiser have been great with us. We've always had great attentive Doctors who tends to our needs and very caring. We've been with Kaiser for almost 10 yrs. I've never been humiliated by a Dr. such as this. This is the first time I've experienced @ Kaiser a Dr. that was very arrogance, very rude and he was a total Jerk.

Great Experiences with Dr. Metsch

Posted on July 15th, 2009

Dr. Metsch is the most friendly doctor i have experienced. Fast and accurate diagnosis and knows how to make the kids the comfortable. I Highly recommend Dr. Metsch.