A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Metzger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Metzger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Neil Metzger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel N. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Daniel Metzger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Metzger practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.