A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Meub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Meub, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meub graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Meub has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
- Sequoia Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Warren Meub MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Meub practice?
- Dr. Daniel Meub has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Meub practices Neurological Surgery near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Surgeons.