A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Michaels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Michaels, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michaels
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Michaels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaels graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michaels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Michaels MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Michaels practice?
- Dr. Daniel Michaels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Michaels practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.