A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mierlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mierlak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mierlak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mierlak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mierlak, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mierlak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mierlak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Constant Mierlak MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Mierlak practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mierlak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mierlak practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Adolescent Specialists.