A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mierlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mierlak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mierlak, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mierlak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mierlak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Constant Mierlak MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Mierlak practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mierlak has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mierlak practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Adolescent Specialists.