A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mijares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mijares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mijares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mijares graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mijares has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wilfred Mijares MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Mijares practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mijares has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mijares practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.